Sunday, March 25, 2007

New personal best

Spent about 4 hours drinking in the bar last night. Total cost.....$0.

Even "paid" for the first round. Walked in and got drinks for my friends. My money was sitting out front, waiting to be collected. Bartender told the boys I have caught the round and never took the cash. That is how it would go the rest of the night. More beer and shots and I couldn't give cash away.

Don't know how, but one way or another, I will need to top it.

I also made it clear that I have some standards. On Friday night, the topic was the movie Steel Magnolias. I haven't seen the film and most likely never will. I did point out conditions that could convince me to watch it though. In no particular order:
  1. One comfortable recliner
  2. One HDTV to watch movie
  3. Cold beer
  4. Maker's Mark
  5. Blowjob
  6. Sex after the blowjob
  7. Pizza and ribs
I don't think that is asking too much. Even though my lady friends insulted me by going rock paper scissors to find out who would blow me. That is something the WINNER should get!

No comments: