Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Man meets Tupperware

I made some brats tonight. I suggest you stay away from the turkey brats. They were on sale so I thought what the heck. Boy were they dry! Anyhow, when I was done, I went searching for something to put the leftovers in. I had one piece of Tupperware that was big enough. But the two cover I have are cracked. One is cracked on the side while the other is cracked on the top with a little hole.

Just as I was about to put the holey one back, I had inspiration. One quick pull of the duct tape and the cover is a good as new!!!

Once again, man triumphs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is your birthday?? I feel really bad for you. I may need to buy you some GladWard.
Of course if a certain pin-stripped someone was invited to your home for dinner you'd have no use for storing left-overs.