Sunday, October 23, 2005

Guess who called this morning?

Weird. Out of nowhere, my friend (as mentioned in the previous post) called me this morning. Wanted to know what I was doing for the games today. I have plans to head up to the bar and will do so even though he invited me to come watch the game at his house.

Hmm...Strange. I couldn't help but wonder if somehow he knows of the blog and read it yesterday. Seems far fetched to me. But is a possibility.

I think if he did read it and was angry about it, he would have said something on the phone. Unless he was looking to pummel me in the basement of his house and bury me in his backyard.

Simply put, if he was offended by what I wrote, assuming he read it, he should say so. If he wants me to take it down, I will. I respect him enough to do so.

But the timing does seem quite weird.

No comments: