Saturday, February 18, 2006

The midnight hour

Or known as beer 7. Being awake for the last 18 1/2 hours is catching up to me. I will probably drink this beer down and try to catch a nap.

There really is crap on TV this late at night too. Nothing good on the talk shows.

About the only thing of interest is my bathroom. There is a weird smell in there. Like dirt and Pine Sol. Hard to describe but it doesn't smell nice.

Right now, I will be happy to get about 45 minutes of sleep. But I need to finish a beer first.

I see they have ski jumping on TV right now. When did they add these style points to this sport? Just let these guys jump as far as they can. I don't care if they flail around in the air. If they go further than anyone else, give them the gold.

I also think they should bring back barrel jumping and make that an Olympic sport.

Cheers!

No comments: