Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anticipating DfJ

It feels like a Friday at work. Lots of people have the day off tomorrow to extend their 3 day weekend into 4. I can't get a day off to save my life. I tried to get next Friday off but was denied because of certain things going on at work. My next day off is over a month away. I wouldn't be shocked if I suddenly had to work that day too. But for now I will enjoy my 3 day weekend once I make it through today.

Memorial Day Weekend is the official start of the Drinking for Jesus Tour. I look to head down to Immaculate Heart of Mary on Friday to check out the Rhythm Method and drink lots of beer. All for the church that is. I am a giver, not a taker. This church festival is one of the nicer ones. Plenty of room, good people working, reasonably priced beer. Throw in good music and it makes Drinking for Jesus even better.

I am not going to comment on how the government wants to tax us for every thing we drink. I don't want to rant on about how idiotic this is. They need to stop telling us how to live our lives, what to drive, what to drink, what to eat.

No comments: