Monday, March 22, 2010

Death by arrow

I had a strange dream last night. In it, I opened a fortune cookie that informed me that I would die by arrow. In the dream I would be leaving my house to go to work and suddenly out of nowhere feel a pain in my side. I look down to see I have been hit by an arrow. My reaction was "You have got to be kidding me! Where did this arrow come from?"

I woke up wondering how many people are accidentally shot with an arrow every year. From there my mind wandered to bullets and how many people are injured by bullets when they fall after people have been shooting guns in the air during a celebration. Soon I was wondering how big of a box my body could fit into if it was crushed down into a cube. That would have to be the worst death. Crushing.

I wonder if this train of thought was caused by what I ate. If so, I guess I should not eat the Blazin wings at BW3s or chase it down with a lot of beer.

No comments: