Friday, March 26, 2010

No point to this.

With a day of vacation on the books for Friday, I spent my evening relaxing, drinking beer (Whole Hog Russian Imperial Stout) , playing poker, and arguing politics. It was a good thing I spoke with my mom earlier in the night and not when I was would up with a good buzz. I wonder if that is why I woke up this morning thinking about my old Lent blog, In Hell...While Not Drinking, I... I just had a good idea of what I could have been doing with it during this Lenten season. Too late for that great idea.

It is hard to believe it was 4 years ago that I did that. Not one of the brightest ideas I ever had. I am glad I haven't thought of trying to do it again.

Being awoken by an annoying cat at 5 in the morning is not the way to start the day. So I did what any normal person would do before going back to sleep. I got up and put a pork shoulder roast in the slow cooker. I just pulled the bone out. It slide right on out. Now I am slathering it with BBQ sauce and enjoying my feast.

Wait. Is there a point to this post? Even I don't know what the hell I was trying to say today.

No comments: