Monday, September 27, 2010

Series of firsts

I went through a series of firsts this weekend. It was a busy one that had lots of ups and very few downs.
  • First time I bought a new vehicle that wasn't made in the United States
  • First time I bought a vehicle that wasn't a manual transmission
  • First crossover I purchased
  • First all wheel drive purchased
  • First time Harvest Fair had national bands playing for free. It wasn't the first time I saw Skid Row
  • First time I didn't drink craft beers at Harvest Fair. This would be one of the aforementioned downs this weekend.
  • First time I drove home with a new vehicle in the same day
  • First victory by the Dallas Cowboys this season.
  • First time I had 5 people packed in a vehicle
  • First time I received a t-shirt with a bottle opener sewn into it.
  • First time I drove a vehicle that did have a key. It was a Nissan Altima. That whole no turning a key to start the car is kinda strange.

No comments: