Thursday, October 28, 2004

At least I have a sense of humor

You are a FULCI ZOMBIE
You are a Fulci Zombie. The incessant beating of
the native drums has awakened you to feed on
the living. You're not real clear on why. You
feed on living human tissue and can be killed
by any sharp blow to the head.


What kind of Zombie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


And apparently some people at work do not. We have this thing on the intranet that is basically an electronic classified ads. If you are selling/renting/offering somthing, you can place a free ad for all employees to see. But if they do not think you are serious, then all bets are off. I decided to have some fun and posted an ad to sell the last know can of Diet Dr. Pepper in our building. We have free soda at work but for some reason, the Dr. and Diet Dr. Pepper was eliminated a couple months back. Knowing that some people missed that fine beverage, I offered to auction one out to the highest bidder. I let associates "Harken back to the days of yore when the Dr. Pepper was abundant". The ad lasted all of 3 hours before I was asked to take it down. At least some people got some humor out of it.

So then an hour later, I drank the soda. I must say, I was tempted to put an ad out for the empty can but I don't really need a hassle from anyone at this point.

No comments: