Friday, December 31, 2004

And the beat goes on

1:47 3 Little Pigs by Green Jello (yes Green Jello, I am old school!) is buzzing in my head.

Only an hour and 13 minutes left. Then the place empties like a toilet bowl being flushed. I spent the better part of the afternoon goofing off. I did some work as needed. It is nice to see my boss sitting 10 feet behind me doing nothing. That way I know I am ok with doing nothing.

Looking forward to a good time tonight. Not that anything super special will be occurring. Should be a nice time with some friends. Last New Years party at PJs. Don't think that is too special but it just might be. I am thinking that tomorrow, having beer and Pop Tarts while watching the Badgers will be just as fun, if not funner.

It also means the weekend is set up to be one continuous blur. We'll see how I survive.

No comments: