Thursday, February 24, 2005

Plans for the weekend

Being sick has really screwed plans for the weekend. I was to head north with some friends to gamble but my attendance may be cancelled. I can't stand staying cooped up in the house for the weekend, but I do not want to get anyone else sick.

I think Dr. A may actually be right though. The doc told me not to take the Tylenol Cold because of the anti-histamine component saying it could be bad. Well, after studying the package yesterday I thought the benefits may outweigh the risk. I popped a couple and felt much better. Did the same this morning. Takes the fever down well.

So if I feel better tomorrow morning, I may go away for the weekend. It will be a gametime decision. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the nekked twister tournament, but I can watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope that you feel better, steve. it would be sad not to have you there this weekend....