Monday, December 05, 2005

I don't want to hear it

No one better complain about the snow. Anywhere. Don't be a pansy.

It was 3 degrees when I left for work this morning. 3 fucking degrees!

Of course, my damn garage door opener proceeded to not cooperate. It opened but wouldn't close. I have no idea why.

So I started the day on the pissed off side of the bed. Add in that I was about to get on the free way when I realized I forget my crap from California. Turn around and head home.

If only I could stay there.

Relax. Deep Breath. Vegas in 3 days.

Now I have wood and won't work. There goes the day!

And there is a lot of work to do. I have one of those jobs where if I am not here, nothing gets done. I do not have a back-up. So I am swamped with stuff. It will get done today.

I think.

Problem is that I have a big time ADD problem right now. I am busy thinking about the shoveling of snow I will have to do after work instead of the shoveling of papers at work. And all the time thinking about how in 3 days the only work I will have is shuffling chips or tossing dice. How flipping a buck to the waitress every 5 minutes get me another drink.

I shudder to think that a bar in San Francisco charges $11 for a pitcher of beer during football games on the weekend. 11 bucks for a pitcher?? And that was the special. I have no clue how much a pitcher cost the rest of the time. It is so much better to be right by the birthing station of beer.

But I digress. In 4 days, I will be inebriated, playing pai gow, drinking Baileys and coffee because I couldn't sleep.

My assistant just gave me some more folders to review. What is this bitch doing to me?!?!

The Badger hockey team swept the rodents of Minnesota. Top team in the nation and they looked like it this weekend. I thinks I need to wear the jersey to Vegas. Did I mention I will be in Vegas this weekend? It slipped my mind for a moment.

I think my words are becoming more and more like a Seinfeld episode as I go on. There is nothing here. Nothing. Show me any content that is worth talking about. G'head. You can't find any.

Yeah, this is just a diversion. If I stop babbling then I have to do actual work. Shit! I think when I get home I will take a bat to the garage door if it doesn't want to close.

Cowboys played like crap yesterday. A promising season looks like it could go down the toilet. Bledsoe just isn't passing well lately. But they will win on Sunday. I will probably be so pissed up by kickoff but so what?

We watched the Charlie Brown Christmas special yesterday after the Packers were ripped a new one. Made 50 bucks during the game! The humor in the Charlie Brown cartoons is so lame. Plus, all the girls were total bitches. But the best comment was from one Kim L (last name protected because she is such an innocent girl) who said that Lucy needed to get fucked up the ass. Don't ask me where that came from. But she was right. Lucy is an extreme bitch. And for the record, Snoopy did not beat the snot out of Woodstock. In fact, Woodstock wasn't even in the episode.

Is it Thursday yet?

1 comment:

Blonde said...

As far as the Peanuts are concerned:

You know that Marcy is licking Peppermint Patty.

Lucy is a know it all bitch who cock teases Charlie Brown.

I am freezing my ass off here. I am still defrosting from the Army Navy game. It was nice dial a shotting you on Saturday :)