Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In the icebox

It has been one of those fun Mondays Tuesdays. Not only do I need to make up for one day of work, but it is freezing ass cold in the building today. Every couple of minutes I need to grab my balls to make sure they haven't become ice cubes. But I think the worst part was having to hear each of the women arrive to work and complain. One by one, they each had to stop and talk about how cold it was. Funny, as they talked, I didn't see any visual evidence of the temperature.

So I have a cousin who gets married in a couple of weeks. I won't be going to the wedding as I never did get an invitation. It went to my mother's house, a place I haven't lived in for 12 years. I have been in my house for 10. Why the hell would they send it there? They couldn't make a phone call to my mother or brother to find out my current address? Or a phone book? Wait, I see I am not in the phone book. Cool. But how about a little effort? Doesn't matter. I expect it will be a replay of her brother's wedding. Italian cuisine, with an orchestra. No band or modern music. I am much better off going camping.

No comments: