Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tenant drama?

So I am at the bar last night, having a good time watching the ball game and talking with my friends. End of the night comes and I say my goodbyes and head out the door. The drive home is pleasant as the air has cooled down. I pull into my garage and go inside the house.

There I notice the shower head from upstairs lying next to the wall by my door. Hmmm... wasn't there when I left. Why is it there? Why haven't I received a call about something being wrong with it?

I don't need this bullshit. The way I see it, I am going to either leave it there, or pick it up and toss it out. If they want something done or have a problem, it is up to them to approach me like an adult, not just toss something down the stairs like a spoiled child.

Man do I need to find a stripper to lease that apartment to.

No comments: