Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sleeping

I didn't sleep well last night. I think it was the burritos I made for dinner. Though they were quite good, they sat in my stomach like newly poured cement. Thus when I drank some water, I just felt bloated.

So when I woke up around 2:30 to take a piss, I had a hard time getting back to sleep. Then my brain started thinking about a bunch of things and then I was wide awake. Too many thoughts swimming around my head that prevented me from falling back asleep.

Man I hate it when that happens.

Now I sit at work, looking at a pile of papers that need to be reviewed, and think about how I wish I could do nothing. Sure I can listen to music and dive into the pile. But where is the fun in that? Instead I will finish off a project, email that to some lawyers and then prepare for battle with my boss.

Then again, I could just sit back and go through this site: Hot Chicks with Douchebags. If I ever end up looking like that, my friends have permission to kick the shit out of me.

Man, I need a vacation. Hey, wait. I am taking one next week! How convenient. Still, I have 5 days of work to get through.

No comments: