Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vegas frame of mind

It was around 50 degrees when I left for work this morning. Funny how I recall someone complaining it was too hot this weekend. Thanks. Enjoy the chilly weather for the next couple of days.

My flight for Vegas in December should be booked later this morning. Who is coming with me? 4 days and 3 nights of drinking and gambling. Hell, I may even eat something while I am out there. May. I haven't booked a hotel yet. I may wait a month to see if Harrahs or someone can give me some free rooms. Otherwise I may stay at the IP once again. They do treat me well there so I can't complain.

Only plans I have- beside drinking- is to hit up the Metal Skool show and possibly check out the Hoffbrau house for some good beer drinking. Beyond that I like to just be spontaneous and go with the flow.

Speaking of trips, I think next year I am going down to New Orleans for my birthday. You have been put on notice. You have plenty of time to make plans, save money, get days off, etc.

Because I couldn't get some money into a poker account last night, I ended up watching some TV. Man do all the new shows suck. The comedies aren't funny (looking at you Cavemen and Carpool) and the dramas don't make sense. Except for one. Reaper seems to be interesting. It feels like a knockoff of the Showtime series Dead Like Me. Not bad.

Trying to decide on what to do this Saturday. Go out to a brewery and drink beer or paint the living room. Hell, I have 3 days to decide.

No comments: