Monday, December 03, 2007

Which Christmas cartoon is this one from?



Busy morning already. My back is tight from all the shoveling yesterday. Nothing sucks more than having to shovel 3 to 4 inches of wet heavy snow. It took me 40 minutes to clear my sidewalk. By the time I was done, I was sweating like a pig, my shirt was soaked, the brim of my hat was dripping, and my jacket felt like a sauna. It was pretty uncomfortable.

And I then did it all again. Changed clothes and went to clean up my mother's house. She had more snow and that took me about an hour. I even had to wait for the plow to come by and move the Easter Island boulders that were in front of her driveway. Sweated up the second set of clothes and was totally exhausted. Got through a half hour of chit chat with my mother and went home to see what presents the street plows left in front of my house.

As I drove, it started to rain. No effin' way I am shoveling in the rain. So I did what any normal guy would do after a hard mornings work. I went to the bar to watch football and have a relaxing beer or 10.

Felt pretty good this morning except for the back being tight. And the right buttock. Did I somehow strain half my bum? Another half ass job accomplished!

No comments: