Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Counting on a remedy I've counted on before

Somewhere along the line this weekend I picked up a nagging cough. It started out small and built up a bit yesterday. Toss in a numbing headache and I realized I might be coming down with something. Time to cure start the remedy.

Still have a bit of a cough but the headache is gone. This may make the presentation I am giving a bit cumbersome later but I will get through it. Once that is over it will feel like the weekend.

I am about to go out on a limb and make the most ridiculous prediction ever made. I predict Milwaukee will not get hit with another big storm this season. I may go one step further and say that after next week, it will not snow more than 4 inches at any one time and it will only snow 2 more times. Total.

And no I didn't do more than one shot this morning as part of the remedy.

That is all I have to blab about today. Go check out Modern Drunkard Magazine's list on the 10 Best Things About Booze until I get back.

1 comment:

J. Gambino said...

Nice nod to the MMB. Hope you are up for trivia tonight. I would hate for the dynasty to come crashing down because you weren't there.