Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It ain't over yet

I went outside to push the half inch of slush off the sidewalk. As I did, it began to rain. Not hard, just a bit of drizzle. But it was cold. Why am I outside shovleing in the rain? I finished and looked around wondering if I cleared a sidewalk or if I set up the base for an ice rink.

When I nearly slipped and fell on my ass this morning, I had my answer.

Depending on who you listen to, we could have anywhere from 5 to 9 inches of snow covering that ice by tomorrow afternoon. Yes Mr. Bracelet, there could be more shoveling stories coming your way.

I heard this story on the news last night, but didn't get to see the video. Watch it. Don't blame me if you are pissed off when done.



Wow. These two little bitches have the audacity to act like they are the victims? This is what they said:

"We went through all that effort to get it, we got all these charges and we had to give the money back. I'm kind of pissed," one of the girls told WPBF.

The other girl told WPBF that she was upset because police found them.

"I'm not sorry, I'm just pissed that I got caught," the girl said.


They try to make it sound like it was a day's work for them. They are pissed off because they didn't get away with it? That they got caught? Then they come back and taunt the little girl they tried to rob. Unfucking believable.

One story also says the money wasn't recovered and that one of their parent's covered the amount that was stolen. See, that bitch is lying again.

But it get's better.
Authorities said the teens were not charged because they did not use force to steal the money, nor did they take the money from the Girl Scout?s hands.

The State Attorney's Office will decide if the teens will be charged.

Huh? They don't know if a crime has been committed? WTF?

This is so simple. See that car that they got in. Their parents should take it away. Better yet, the city should seize the vehicle because it was used in a crime. It was the getaway vehicle. Impound it. Now. Next, send these girls to juvi for a couple of weeks. Not togehter, apart. Let them become some butch's Valentine cookie. That may teach them. For them to have no remorse whatsoever is disturbing.

Or send them my way. I would make them shovel. Or find a place to put that shovel when they were done.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

I got more ticked when the skinny blond bitch said "That was my $150.00". I say charge them good.