Friday, November 07, 2008

It was champagney

What just may be the stupidest thing I have ever seen:



Why would subject yourself to running on slippery plastic as people hurl beer cans (mostly full which is a waste of beer) and the occasional bottle at you? Getting a beer can in the mush does not feel good. Multiply it by 50 and it must hurt like hell.

I can't help but think if I ever went to the Preakness that I would buy two cases of the cheapest beer I could find to whip at these morons.

Yesterday I went the opposite route. I was drinking a rather expensive beer. I had decided it was time to pop the cork on the Delirium Tremens (latin transalation "trembling madness"). I think I had some this past spring in New York when we raided his refrigerator. I was drunk at the time so I don't recall how it was. Must say I wasn't really impressed with the beer. Too champagney for me. It did pack a whallop though. The bottle had a couple of pints in it and you could feel a buzz kicking in as I finished it. If anything it made me want more beer.

Damn. Emergency requires me to finish this. May be back later.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

Some how jumping across urinals while being doused with beer does not appeal to me. Maybe that's some kind of entertainment you may find in NO.