Thursday, November 13, 2008

Was that wrong?

I had to use the restroom. Bad. I walked in and noticed the custodial engineer showing a lady some items underneath the sink. It sounded like he was explaining to her how to change the soap dispensers. I walked on by, stepped up to a urinal, whipped it out and got on with my business. There is a half wall that segregates the pissing area from the washing area so it wasn't like I was whizzing in front of them. Just to their left behind a partial wall out of their line of sight.

Was that wrong?

They should put up a sign stating woman in men's room, pee at your own risk! It is a man's domain and we should be able to piss away whenever we are in our domain. Or for the most part outside.

I mention this as I could hear them talk and it suddenly sounded like she was embarrassed as she indicated they should finish their conversation outside the men's room. All I know is I felt much better after relieving myself.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Haha you are so wrong. but funny.

AletaR said...

Wouldn't have bothered me at all. I camp with you.