Friday, March 06, 2009

TGIF

Glad it is Friday and the boss has left town. It isn't a case of having to watch yourself when he is around. It is more of how you feel exhausted after the long days. He isn't in the best frame of mind and he vents on others. Now that he is gone there is more on the plate that when he got here and I have less time to get it done. Yeah me!

I also like how I wake up on a Monday morning to six inches of snow on the ground, get at least 6 more during he day, and have it all melt by Friday. Nice prank Mother Nature. Good one!

But I don't like to dwell on the negative. I like to stay positive and move forward. I was thinking about what I was doing this weekend when it dawned on me that I have nothing planned. Not a thing. I will probably work part of tomorrow and maybe go out to catch the UFC card somewhere (either Hooters or Chaamps). Sunday is totally open. I may just sit around and watch movies. I feel like it is a Change Pauly day as I have Pineapple Express and the documentary Super High Me to watch.

Maybe I should gather a posse and see if anyone want to go out and check out some bars on yesterday's list....

BG pointed this out to me. I love it when one of the cheesiest videos gets mocked in an even cheesier way. Too aweful!



Have a good weekend and rock on with your bad selfs!

No comments: