Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's Go Brewers!

Yeah I did the good guy thing today. Gave the other guy the day off.

I have gotten quite a bit done so far. Plowing through some projects. Getting some data. Doing some investigating. My prize at the end of the day is knowing I did a good thing. The right thing.

And beer and brats at a friends house.

Sure I would rather be getting ready to get my stuff together to go drink in the parking lot and tailgate. But it is kinda cold out there. This is Wisconsin and beautiful weather is not a guarantee for Openind Day. People are going to be bundled up trying hard to act like they are not cold. Some will consume too much in the parking lot and pass out in a bus while others will get in fights.

Now that I type that out, I kinda miss it.

Plan is to leave before 3 and have first beer in hand as the Milwaukee Brewers vanquish those sCrUBS from down south.

Let's go Brew Crew!

No comments: