Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu hits Milwaukee Tour 2009!!

It has been a long day. I am tired. Only a bar with cold beer can save me now.

Hey, I just so happen to be heading to one soon. How fortunate am I?

I was swamped at work. One meeting after another. Yet somehow I feel like I got little done.

On the way home I heard about the "breaking news" in Milwaukee: Two confirmed cases of the swine flu. Or H1N1 or whatever ridiculous thing they want to call it. Like it makes a difference. I just know Janet Napolitano or whatever her name is in the cabinet is nuts.

The swine flu has come to Milwaukee. Come right by my house. A school has been shut down because of it. I feel compelled to drive by it on the way to the bar.

The good news is now the local paper has something they can get excited about. Maybe they can save some money off of it. Oh wait, no one buys the paper, they just get the news for free. Idiots.

Didn't I say I was heading to a bar?

No comments: