Thursday, May 28, 2009

Early

The worst part of having to work late means I am able to start later in the morning. Sleeping in sounds like a good thing but it does have some disadvantages. I am a morning person. I don't mind being up early. I like beating the crowd and getting work done before people show up. It has been just a couple of days but I feel lost when I get to my desk and start to work. It takes an hour to get caught up with where I am at and what needs to be done.

I also noticed that waiting an hour means that traffic absolutely sucks. People are scared to drive when they see other vehicles on the road. It has driven me nuts over the last couple of days trying to get to work with the moron in front of me doing 55 in the left lane. I cannot say this enough. If you are being passed on the right side of your vehicle, you are in the wrong lane. Slower traffic should keep right.

I had a slight headache and sore throat when I woke up. I better not be coming down with an illness. I have some camping to do this weekend. Those pudgy pies won't cook themselves you know.

1 comment:

BamBam said...

"If you are being passed on the right side of your vehicle, you are in the wrong lane."

Every single day on the way to work, I see "that driver" being passed by all FOUR lanes to their right.

Makes me so freakin' mad!