Thursday, June 25, 2009

Face the heat

First things first. Please head over to Troopathon and send a care package to the men and women serving our country. It may feel tough at home dealing with the economy and now the heat but it is much harder for them halfway across the world.

Didn't take long for me to get sick of people complaining about it being warm outside. Just a week ago it seemed like everyone was bitching that it didn't feel like summer. These people come in crying about it being hot outside. Later they are pulling on fleece jackets because it is too cold in the building. WTF? Make up your minds already.

I think it has been beautiful by the lake. It is warm when the sun is out but it hasn't been humid. Been very comfortable in the house. Good sleeping weather.

Even better when the Brewers finally get a W against the Twinkies. They played some better baseball yesterday but couldn't come through in the clutch. Racking up hits is worthless when they do not translate into runs. Thankfully the Twins threw one away and allowed the Crew to garner a victory. Don't want to push it but they play during the day and could take this series.

Not sure if I will head down to Summerfest after work or not. Depends on the number of drunk calls I receive during the day and how long some people may be down there. My arm can twist easily when it comes to Summerfest.

2 comments:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

I hate Summerfest!

AletaR said...

Can I stay with you? I'll make waffles in the morning.