Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sick me? Puhleeze!

It was a busy morning. Actually a pretty busy day. I feel like I finally have a chance to breathe which is good after I thought I would die by choking on bad Chinese good. Because I was in a rush to get to a meeting I wolfed down the General Tso's Chicken a little too quickly. After a little coughing I was fine but I couldn't help but think I didn't want to go out of this world being gagged by bad Chinese good. Plus people would make "choking the chicken" jokes and I would hope I could be remembered for something much better.

I also had to find time to comment on a comment from yesterday. "Anonymous" said I get sick too often and I should get a flu shot. Beside the fact that I have no clue who this person is and whether they know me enough to make such a judgement is irrelative. I would say I am the opposite of said comment. I don't usually get sick. Maybe once a year. Twice tops. When I do, I shake it off rather quickly.

Take this affliction. It was gone within 36 hours. Considering the two people I may have caught the cold from, I did much better than they did. They were ill for 4 days minimum. Just one day for me.

Just another reason why I don't get flu shots. I don't want to get sick.

No comments: