Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy?

I just saw this headline in the local rag and it instantly got my blood boiling. And with Blogger being all messed up on my pc I can't put in a proper link so you will have to copy and paste if you are interested.

http://www.jsonline.com/business/82194642.html

Basic background on what has happened at Koss Corp here in Milwaukee: The CFO of Koss, the headphones maker, has been embezzeling money from the company for years. $31 million total. It was first reported to be "only" $4.5 million but that amount has grown since the investigation. She is married or living with to/a big shot doctor at Children's Hospital. She has been buying clothes up the wazoo with the stolen cash and now the story states she may lose her E Class Mercedes Benz and a timeshare in Hawaii.

She appears to be guitly as sin but they want to say she did this because of mental illness? WTF? Bullshit I say. Throw the crazy lady in jail and make her watch QVC with no telephone in sight.

I am sick of these lawyers coming up with bullshit reasons to state why their clients are not guilty. Man up and take responsibility for your criminal actions. That is what this country needs. People that can admit they messed up. They don't need to continue to coddle people along. I have news for you. There are bad people in this world. They are not misunderstood. They are just rotten people.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

I totally agree! I did laugh out loud at your means of punishment.