Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Something I ate

I didn't get much sleep Sunday night. It wasn't the crash from the high of the Cowboys win. No it was something more dastardly that first had me awake at 12:06. The pain kicked in at 1:18 and kept me awake for the next couple of hours. My gut was killing me and no matter how many times I sat down for some relief it just persisted. I gave in around 2:30. I grabbed my laptop, some Sprite and went to see what was going on in the world. Roughly an hour later I was feeling sleepy again and gave the bed another shot. My abdomen was feeling much better but I still couldn't get back to sleep. I think I dozed off around 4:30, just in time to be woken up an hour later.

I got about 3 hours of sleep total. For some that is a daily occurence but for me that is hell. My butt was dragging all day. The afternoon meeting was painful enough but a early evening meeting is terrible. I got through them and crashed as soon as I got home. The nap was good but not great. I made a burger and tried to watch some TV. That is when the gut ache started again. I guess I got me some bad meat along the way. It didn't hurt quite as much yesterday but it wasn't good.

I can't wait to hear the announcement this week that there was some bad cow delivered to our area. I think I am having a salad for lunch today.

No comments: