Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday thoughts

I have a new favorite show. Half Pint Brawlers. How can you not like a show about midget wrestlers? Plus the lead midget looks like the owner of the dive bar I frequent.

I can't help but notice. Did the guy on Man vs. Food gain weight? He looks chunky this season.

I am just about ready to call Hell's Kitchen the best reality show on TV. Yes, it may be better than the Amazing Race. The reason why is simple: Ramsay takes no shit. If the contestants try to get a good chef eliminated, he calls them out. He is the only guy on TV that overrules the contestants to boot the weakest person out. Hilarious and good.

Damn, Rogue Dead Guy Ale is good.

Why did I agree to eat dinner at 8? It is 6:30 and I am starving. I'd bow out but I don't have something I'd like to eat in the house. Unless I decide to make the Dead Guy Ale my dinner.

Why are American soccer fans so thin skinned? If we think the World Cup is boring- which it is- then ignore us. And if someone wants to be a jackass and keep telling you it is boring then punch them in the face. People, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to ruin it for someone else.

Watching Man vs. Food when I am hungry is not a bright idea.

One week until Summerfest. One week until the best music festival on the planet.

Looking forward to Drinking for Jesus this weekend. On tap is the granddaddy of them all, St. Romans. This year they have Rhythm Method playing on Saturday so it will be packed. Good music and beer makes me happy.

I am thinking of how I can rig up a rose bush in the backyard that is slouched over onto the lawn.

How can I get through work tomorrow without doing too much?

No comments: