Saturday, July 24, 2010

Observartions

Got up and out to the grocery store this morning. Not as many freaky people as I am used to. One cute MILF though.

Spent 5 minutes in the beer aisle. Ended up buying New Glarus Moon Man Pale Ale. I drank all my good beer and had to reload. I also bought some Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade. Will save that for next week at camping. It is soda, right?

Noticed my tenant's car window was down. It rained last night and I am pretty sure he was not out and about this morning. I wonder if the window is broken.

With groceries and alcohol in my trunk, what items do you think I took in the house first? Of course I took the booze. Ain't taking no chances some punk comes walking by and pilfers my drink.

Eating a lot of almonds after drinking all night is not a good idea. Believe me, you are only renting them.

Gas jumped 21 cents over night. I filled up at 2.64 yesterday. Same station is still at the same price while down the road 8 blocks they are at 2.85. What happened?

To a small extent, I am happy it rained so I don't have to mow the lawn. By the time it dries out, my ma's lawn is going to be a bitch to cut.

Looking forward to Night Ranger tonight. Rain shouldn't be an issue. Hope it stays that way.

No comments: