Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It was the Certs of dreams

I didn't sleep well last night. I don't know if it was the barrage of weird dreams or waking up with a thought in my head and pondering what to do. Either way I found myself awake for at least an hour last night. I guess that is why I sat up, looked at the bed, and thought it was a good idea to sleep in the opposite manner, with my head by where my feet would normally be.

I felt like I was having 3 dreams in 1. I recall being at a club where it seemed like 3 different bands were on a huge stage playing all at once. Well, not all at the same time. One band would play then the other. I remember one drummer seemed to be hosting a TV show while he tried to play.

During this time I was sitting at the bar with some friends. We agreed to leave when we finished our beer. I had a pitcher of Lite in front of me as well as a full pint of Lite and some darker craft beer. I was kinda buzzed up. I was drinking the craft beer down so we could go but my friends were insisting that I finish the pitcher too. Oh, and I had to be sober enough to drive back to the hotel. Apparently we were in Connecticut and the police, though on the lookout for drunk drivers, were easy to fool. I chugged down the pint and then began to work on the pitcher all while drinking some water too. I ended up pissing in the bushes before running into a cop who said I was ok to drive.

The last dream involved my girlfriend in college. This part of the dream was in black and white. It was just us having sex again and again. I woke up wishing I hadn't turned over and thinking it was the best dream of the night.

Now I am a bit tired and wishing I didn't have to go all the way downstairs to get more coffee.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

I got nothin...