Friday, May 03, 2013

From the ashes?

Yep, its been a while since I have posted anything. Busy with life. Busy with other sources of thought and output.

I have been contributing some items over at Ocelot Sports. I thank Pauly for giving me an outlet to post hockey and UFC fights as well as thoughts on the Milwaukee Brewers. It is that outlet that has me wanting to post some other things here again. Hell, I am not a writer but there is something therapeutic about throwing words out there.

Look for more items on beer soon. I have come to realize that drinking beer is my hobby. I am not talking about going out and getting sloshed. It's more like experiencing every beer that is available.

Over the past 2 years, I have tried approximately 1080 different beers. From all over the world in various styles. It has been fun and best yet, there are thousands more to try.

Shit. Time to work. Thoughts on big beer and kolsches coming up.

No comments: