Friday, June 18, 2004

The mimbo

Last night, while drinking, I watched a mini soap opera at the bar. The bartender, H (name changed to protect her identity), seem to get a mad because the psycho chick was talking to some guy she liked. No, not Miller Mike, but some big dude who looked like he could barely spell his name. If his name was Bob, you would still have to spot him the Bs. But I digress. H got a little upset when the psycho chick sat down and started talking with the mimbo. Lisa said she had overheard the psycho chick talking with her friend in the womens room about going home with this guy, blah, blah, blah. H didn't like that. Hey, I offered the simple solution. I said she go and whisper in the mimbo's ear that psycho chick has the clap. And anytime he looks away from her, we all give a quick clap to remind him. She didn't go for it. I thought it was a great idea. The mimbo soon left psycho chick and started hitting on other chicks. I think the mimbo made a play on every chick in the bar.

Summerfest is less than a week away. Vegas just over a month and the Brewers are 3 games above the kringle line. Now if only I could get some people to paint my garage, I would be set.

Who is up for a garage painting party???

No comments: