Saturday, August 21, 2004

I am a good guy who drools at the bar

I do nice things for good people. For example, take last night. I go up to my favorite watering hole and drool at the bar. Moose Drool. Good beer. I highly recommend it. So as I enjoy the beer, the company, and the sport on TV, I find out that Pete needs someone to help him out and go over to the party room and deliver some singles. Being the nice guy I am, I volunteer to help out. That is what I do. Help. So I go over there and give Jim the money and the bottle of Jagermeister (these guys were doing Jager bombs up the wazoo!) and lo and behond what do I see? I naked girl dancing. How did she get in here and what happened to her clothes??? I talk with Jimmy and drool a bit- hey it is the beer, not the naked blond (or is it?). I help him out when needed, making sure I don't get in his way or help too much (yes, I help but not too much). And I make sure the naked girl is doing her job well. I encourage her as necessary. Who doesn't like positive feedback? So what could I do that is nicer? I just have to go back to the other bar and I bring back a friend. Hey someone had to carry over the case of Red Bull. My hands were full of money. So I did my good deed for the day. Aren't you proud of me?

No comments: