Monday, August 16, 2004

Is this what we have become?

How low brow can we get as a society. I see that Alien vs Predator was the top movie over the weekend with $37 million in ticket sales. Huh? That is the best we can do is go see two monsters go at it? Did we learn from Jason vs Freddie? Now, Godzilla vs King Kong made sense but these, I just don't get it!
Or can we go lower?
Onto the great cookie debate. The chocolate chip cookie has been the king of cookies for so long. But is there a new competitor to knock it off it's perch? I say the new king should be the M&M cookie. Yes, a knockoff but a mighty tasty cookie. I could always pitch my favorite, a darkhorse cookie, the oatmeal-chocolate chip cookie. Another damn good cookie. Not a fan of the oatmeal raisin cookie. Leave that outside please. The sugar cookie is good, but I can pass on the spice cookie. Can't leave out the peanut butter cookie, which is better with peanuts in it as well. The chocolate chocolate chip cookie will fill the need when necessary. Of course the chocolate-peanut butter chip cookie is one top notch cookie that can never be counted out.

I guess this is what happens when you get bored at work. Next thing you know, I will be talking about the wonders of the paper clip.

No comments: