Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sing it Dean!

Drink to me only....that's all I ask.
And I will drink to you.
I don't care if the sun don't shine.
I do my drinking in the evening time.
When I'm in Las Vegas.
I don't care what you say. I think it doesn't make me less a man if I cry on the plane as it takes off from McCarren airport. There is a lot of sand and dust- yeah, that's it- sand and dust in the air in Vegas. I had something in my eye. I wasn't really crying.
I will have one big, long report coming for you. Maybe on Monday. Highlights include getting in a fight in a poker room, seeing the future wife of StB (just for you some pictures and they don't do her justice,up close bopping around the nickel slots and hitting one big, and how Makers Mark cost me a lot of money at the Pai Gow tables.
Needless to say, I had a lot of fun.
But now the downside is I return to reality. I need to do some cleaning as the family is coming over tonight for the holidays. And after extolling the convenience of the internet, I realize some of my shopping may have been totally screwed up. I received only 2 items. Not a good thing.

No comments: