Saturday, January 29, 2005

And the winner is...

Sapphire and Tonic!

And how tasty it was. Nice, big glass. Went down well.

Had some Chianti with dinner. Some extra rum soaked tirimisu for dessert. After a nightcap of Maker's on the rocks, I was ready to relax and sleep.

Have to be ready to go today. I need to go clean out a bar. No, unfortunately this is the quest for the holy grail. I am not cleaning them out of booze. No, this is more like going through all the old crap that has collected in the back rooms. Old shirts, signs, promotional items.

Who knows what might end up in my truck and not hit the storage unit.

All the clearing out is going on because the bar has been sold. So tonight, the boys are having one big blowout party. Tons of beer, shots and *ahem* entertainment.

It sucks that that bar is sold, but what can you do about it? It is like I always say, when life gives you lemons, go get strippers.

No comments: