Monday, January 24, 2005

How did I end up working?

Don't know why I was working behind the bar yesterday. Maybe cause Kim was too lazy. Or she knows I would go do it just for the shits and giggles of it.

Bartending is fun when it isn't your job. I don't mind pouring beer for people, or grabbing bottles out of the cooler. Especially with a football game on. Things flow easily that way.

So I spent 6 hours behind the bar. Made a whopping $31 in tips. I probably drank about $20 in beer and lost another $12 in the pools so I came out pretty good considering. But if I had tits, I could have made out like a bandit. Instead, E had to open his mouth wanting to see skin. I complied.

And mooned him. That will teach them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, I was just seeing if you were paying attention. Silver Creek Microbrewery is the name. They have several different beers on tap and it is a nice small tavern on the river. I am not the owner but I do know the owner. You should definitely try it sometime.

J. Gambino said...

Seeing as I tipped you a bit, I must say, to your defense, it was because you did NOT have tits!

Anonymous said...

I may have tipped you more if you would have gotten all my beer in my glass....and if you would not have talked over my quarter....
Aleta

All Things Dave said...

The "... If I had tits...." comment is way over the top.

Next thing you know you will want to repeal the 19th amendment.

Hey! Not a bad idea! :-)