Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!

That is my day so far. As I sit here typing, my salad is getting all soggy, I have a ton more stuff to do, and I can't drink at work.

Thus, the happy hour call I got from a friend is much appreciated. Anyone else can join us at Miller Park if they want.

I am hoping to crash my last couple days in Vegas together soon. There is one post in particular I want to write up pertaining to the cranky old farts who play poker in Vegas. It is amazing how miserable they make everyone at the table. Best part, is they bring it on themselves with their own crappy play (at the 4/8 tables).

The only good side is they make for interesting stories to tell. Hopefully I will be back with more to say sometime soon.

No comments: