Monday, October 03, 2005

The early line

So the Blonde wants to make a wager? Giddyup girl! My mischievous mind is working on it. I have a good idea on what I am willing to put up.

The early line on the game is Philly by 3. Seems about right.

Funny thing is a couple of the Beagle fans got their panties in a bunch because I said I like the Cowboys chances in this game. I didn't make a disparaging remark. Didn't proclaim a victory would be forthcoming. Just said I like their chances.

Either they are scared or over-confident. More the latter. That is why I like the Boys' chances.

I am open to any and all ideas on what the wager should be. Go ahead and fill up the comments section.

1 comment:

Blonde said...

It is all about the rivalry between the Birds and the Boys.

You name the wager...YOU will pay up in Vegas.