Thursday, June 15, 2006

Good for what ales ya

The foot feels fine today. I think it was the beer I drank last night. Nothing a good bucket of beer can't cure.

Some people can be instant headaches. Take for example this chick that was flapping her gums down in the cafeteria (Swedish Meatballs today!) this morning. Unfortunately, I had to listen to this conversation as I got some water. All I kept hearing was
And she was like, blah, blah, blah...
And he was like, blah, blah, blah...
And I was like, blah,blah,blah...



Yeah, and I was like Shut the Fuck up! How can people not only talk like that but listen to someone who keeps saying that? I had to bolt out of the room before I went nuts. If only I could have taken an orange and jammed it into her yap. I would have saved the world.

1 comment:

AWE said...

That's the kind of person that you can't get away from even if the room is on fire.