Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Which is worse

When I had to go back down to the cafeteria, I stepped into an elevator that reeked of B.O. As I gasped for a breath of fresh air, my mind then turned to the ugly thought of people being outside the elevator when I reach the bottom floor, stepping in, and thinking I was the one that left the B.O. behind.

Made me wonder which is worse: Being trapped in the elevator with that stink all around or Having people see you step out of a stinky elevator and think you stunk it up.

Of course, as I pondered this, I only hoped that this wasn't going to be a Seinfeldian episode in which the B.O. would stick to me and I would end up stinking.

Yeah, the shit that only I think.

3 comments:

J. Gambino said...

Could have been worse, I got on the elevator this morning at the parking structure and someone clearly had dropped their arse. I figured out who it was while walking to work. I conveniently kept "looking" for my I.D. badge while he got on the elevator at work. Not 2x in one day buddy!

Erik said...

Do people who smell that funky really not understand how bad they stink? Just asking...

StB said...

My guess is people that have that serious kind of funk going on, have that funk around them in their homes, thus having no clue how funky they smell.