Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Signs

Somehow I knew I should have taken my digital camera with me to the Bash this year. Since it isn't one of those tiny easily fits into you pocket ones (it is a slightly bigger, hey-is-that-a-camera-in-your-pocket-or-are-you-just-happy-to-see-me-size), I decided not to bring it along. I figured I could use the phone camera and get a bluetooth device to transfer any pics over.

Problem is, my phone camera pretty much sucks. Thus, I don't have any good pictures to show. Well, that and I don't have a bluetooth adapter to transfer them with either. So instead I will try to describe them to you. How exciting, eh?

The first one would have gotten Old Man Waldoch pretty damn happy. The sign on the post declaring 16oz Pabst Blue Ribbon for $1.50. 16 ounces of PBR for just a buck fifty!!! That isn't even 10 cents an ounce! But wait it gets better. The special of the day was that same can of PBR for just a buck after 7pm! They are practically giving that stuff away!

The other pics were taken at the Friendly's restaurant. Little did I know how friendly they could be. No, it wasn't the sundae that was described as "warm and gooey". I don't know if I want ice cream that is warm and gooey. I pondered that thought as I ate the crappy breakfast of runny eggs, potato chunks and bacon. No, warm and gooey sounded gross.

But I was willing to come back for the dinner special. Steak fajitas. And for dessert....a Happy Ending sundae. Friendly indeed!

No comments: