Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Mid Week report

Wednesday. Middle of the week. Hump day if you are lucky.

Halfway through the insanity of the work week. Halfway through wondering why I am here this week. Once I get past 11:30, it is all downhill for the work week. That is when I will breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to the weekend.

Until then, I am going to wonder what I will get done today. Did more than I expected yesterday. Bad planning on my part. Boss was out so I had a free day. There were a total of 3 people (including myself) in my wing yesterday. Add in another 10 or so in the wing on the other side of the floor and we could field a football team.

I put the over/under at 18 today.

So that death monger, murdering son-of-a-bitch Saddam Hussein should be dead before the end of January. There is a something I would love to see on Pay Per View. All these moronic hippies who keep saying the war in Iraq is illegal and unethical seem to forget about what an ass this guy was, killing and raping his citizens at will. They figure he killed at least a million people. He was not a good guy. He deserves worse than a hanging. Stoning sounds better.

Or maybe he should spend time in jail with this guy, a chronic farter. Being stuck behind bars with a guy who keeps dropping ass sounds fitting to me for any prisoner. If I was the warden, I would feed these guys nothing but pea soup, chili, kraut, and baked beans. Let them rot in their own stench.

Yep, I have little tolerance for criminals. You do the crime, do the stinking time.

Enough mindless rambling. Being bored at work at 8 in the morning is not a good thing. But hearing your boss isn't going to be in just made things better. But having her talk for 20 minutes about her holiday is not.

No comments: