Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Damn the dentist

I must say I am quite disappointed with my dental visit. I was in and out in 40 minutes.

I was put into a chair right away. Things looked good. Until I looked to my left. There is a case was a bunch of teeth molds. I couldn't help but think of it as her "trophy case".

I was about to get up and flee but she walked in.

She numbed the right side of my mouth and then put the needle in for the anesthetic. Soon my teeth were nice and numb.

Ten minutes later she comes back with an assistant and they go to work. Ten minutes later she is shushing me out the door.

WTF?

She says she just wanted to work on that part today. Uh...ok. Why wasn't I told that before? Now I need to make 2 more visits and she may or may not take a wisdom tooth. Come on! I just want this over.

So I got a couple fillings. She told me not to chew on that side of my mouth. Uh..yeah. As far as I know, I just chew. I don't think about which side of my mouth I am going to chew on. Too much work.

Thus, I am on a liquid diet until tomorrow. Hope I don't run out of ice. The brandy is tasting great right about now. All that snow is looking good right now.

No comments: