Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weee! More snow!

It is no longer freezing your ass off cold here. It is just regular cold with snow. In fact, I can look out the window and see the snow blowing parallel to the earth. Guess I forgot to mention it is windy too.

I ended up shoveling some more after work last night. There had to be another couple of inches. Man did that piss me off. John Malan, you suck! You and your forecast were pretty damn wrong. More snow east of Milwaukee you say. Little snow north of I-94. 2-3 inches by the lake. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Bastard! I got two one words for you. SASAT!

Maybe it is my fault though. Look at the guy. He looks like the little kid that got picked on at school. Always small for his age, he probably was the target of bullies. Now he is probably getting revenge against all of his tormentors. But I wasn't a bully. Why must I get caught in the cross fire?

There will be more shoveling tonight and probably tomorrow morning. Don't get me wrong. My bitch session here isn't about the weather and having to deal with the snow. It is about the weatherbastards getting it wrong. I mean, have you seen the amount of snow upstate New York has been getting? Close to 12 feet! 12 frickin feet with more coming!

I thought about all that snow. I wouldn't have any idea where the hell I would put it all. It would mean shoveling 4-5 times a day to just keep up. It would be pushing snow over your head to find a place to put it. Wide sidewalk? Ha! My mother would be buried in her house as I wouldn't be able to get there for a day or two. I think at that point I would need to create a tunnel to allow her mailman to deliver the mail.

Somehow I see a brandy slush in my hands later tonight. I guess I need to put that snow somewhere.

No comments: