Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life imitates art



The Cleveland Indians return to Milwaukee to play baseball. But they are not playing the Brewers. Instead, they will be the home team, hosting the Los Angeles-Anaheim Angels at Miller Park, due to all the snow that got dumped on Cleveland.

And what is in the forecast for Milwaukee??? 2-4 inches of snow! I would rant on about global warming at this time but I figure I would let Czabe do it for me.

Yes, Major League is becoming a reality. Back in the 80s, it was Milwaukee County Stadium acting as the home park of the Indians. Now, Miller Park gets its turn. They won't have as many people watching the game as showed up to be in the movie. As of now, they are looking at selling only the lower bowl area, or about 9000 seats. At 10 bucks a pop, it isn't a bad deal. I will be out there on Wednesday night checking out the scene.

Otherwise nothing is new. Tuesdays may just be the most boring day of the week.

No comments: