Friday, May 11, 2007

Yes, I AM looking at your tits

The other day, some girl at work was offended because she thought a guy was staring at her tits. Ok, I was but that isn't the point. There are times where men will have all the rights in the world to stare at a woman's chest. I have begun to compile a list. I highly encourage you to add your own reasons. They will be added to make this a living list and of course, all credit will be given to the author.

Here are the reason men are allowed to look at your tits without scorn:
  1. You got a boob job. If you spend the money to get the work done, you know you want them to be appreciated. I am just obligating. I will give them all the appreciation they can handle.
  2. You are wearing a tight t-shirt with a witty saying across your tits. How else am I suppose to read what the shirt says. So what if I suddenly have the reading skills of a first grader and it take me a minute to read when it should be 5 seconds. You already know I am looking at them boobies so don't act offended.
  3. You are showing a lot of cleavage. Especially if it is in a place where it may be considered inappropriate. Like say at work. Business casual is one thing. Showing them ta-tas is another.
  4. You are wearing a shirt that has a couple buttons exposed (as fashion seems to be for women nowadays) and you bend over to talk to me at my desk. Those tits become magnets drawing my eyes in. I can't help it. I can't control them. Especially if I see nipple.
  5. It is on the chilly side out and those nips are rock hard. When the high beams are on, I will be looking. Hey, I must take precautions to ensure my eyes are not poked out or injured. It is not like I carry safety glasses around with me.
  6. If you are wearing any loose clothing which may cause exposure. What you don't hear is me cheering on the clothing to fall aside so I can view those jubblies. I wait for you to bend, turn, or get drunk so you perform a Tara Reid.
  7. You are working without a net. If you are not wearing a bra and the kids are bouncing along as you walk, we have to watch. Mainly because we as men are concerned. You may end up with a black eye and of course, we want to see it happen. When the boobs are not encumberred, we will watch. Just like watching animals run around in an open field. You never know what might happen. (Credit to pentimento)
I am off to freeze my ass at the Bong. Rock on with your bad selfs!

No comments: