Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him

I felt like I was coughing up a lung this morning. Whatever bug I got on Saturday was being defeated by my body yesterday. They Tylenol helped quite a bit and I wish I had taken some this morning. Either way it won't matter. I will feel much better tomorrow.

Second day of pants is much easier than the first. Just for those that are concerned.

With Summerfest over, it usually feels like summer itself is pretty much over. At the very least like we are on the other side of the hill, sliding down into autumn and it is not even the middle of July. Sure the South Shore Water Frolics are this weekend but it isn't quite the same if a friend isn't having an all day party. Plus, I can do without everyone barreling into my neighborhood to see the fireworks.

Hopefully the Brewers can keep it going and make the baseball season interesting at least through September. Stumbling into the All Star break doesn't give a boost of confidence but they have been able to bounce back before.

I guess the one story I will be keeping an eye on is about my boy, the criminal alderman, McGee. He is at it once again! Intimidating people from behind bars. Sweet Jesus! Is there anything this man won't try from prison? Though he has blatantly ignored the judges, one figures he may be ok to release until the trial begins, but under certain conditions. Hmm...the guy told his girl friend- not his wife- details about the case even though he was told not to discuss it, has intimidated people from prison with bribes and hush money, and they think he may not try to do this if in the comfort of his own home??? Seriously.

Yep, this story keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to hear what happens next.

No comments: